Thursday, April 5, 2012

Those That Remember

What is Life all about? At the end of a long life, what do we use to decide whether or not it's been a life worth living?

I don't think it's the 8-digit Bank balance, or the line of cars outside the 23-bedroom mansion, by the beach. I believe it's the company we've kept.

In other words, the quality of our lives can be gauged by the quality of those that remember (or forget) us when we're no more.

And by these standards, I know, already, that My life will have been one of those worth living. I have amazing parents, a kickass brother, a bunch of crazy friends who'd gladly rip out a kidney for me (and for whom i'd do the same). And a Girl, THE Girl, Who'll love me (And in a few years, our kids), forever.

We fight, all of us. We fight so much it's like wolves fighting over deer. But what's more important is that after a fight, we always, ALWAYS, make up.

Simply because, Although it may sometimes be difficult to live with them, SOMETIMES!.
It's Definitely Impossible to live WITHOUT them.

That makes them My whole world. and She, is the centre of my universe.

They, are My Family.

No comments:

Post a Comment