Thursday, April 5, 2012

Impressions

First Impressions form the basis, the foundations of all our relationships with the people we meet during the course of our lives. The first impression has a lasting effect . An impression, that's not necessarily the Best Impression. we are ALL Judgemental. Each to a different extent, but all in all, Judgemental.

The first time we see someone, we form a mental image of what they're like. And the rest of the time we know them, we compare what they actually are, to what WE think they are. which, isn't really a good thing. We are what we are, what WE choose to be, defined by OUR actions and by the decisions WE make. I mean, How would you like it if you were compared to someone? That too, to yourself? or atleast an idea of what you are?

Everyone in Judgemental, Also Everyone is unique. So every time someone Judges you. or compares you to someone, tell them this.

"I am me. DO NOT insult me by comparing me to someone else, OR to what YOU think I am."

No comments:

Post a Comment