Wednesday, April 11, 2012

My Greatest Fear


What is your greatest fear?
Yes, its true that we always have an answer whenever we're asked that.
But how accurate is that answer?
I mean do you really fear spiders that much?
Ask yourselves, what do you really, REALLY fear the most?
I know what I fear the most. Just realised what it was.
My Greatest Fear, is being forgotten. To have not existed.
There was a time I wished I were forgotten, to be invisible and stay that way. But now, its my worst nightmare.
I think maybe that's why I decided to start writing. Because that way, no matter who walks into my life and how they walk out of my life, Someone, Somewhere will know my story. Someone, Somewhere will always, ALWAYS remember.
So, for those of you who have left, for those of you who have forgotten. Those of you, to whom I never existed.
I DON'T CARE.
I could breathe before you. and blood. Flowed through my veins before you
And now, after you're gone. I'll still breathe.
True, It may be difficult for a while. And I may need a heart-lung machine.
We all have to go through such a phase, at least once during our lives, albeit for different reasons.
But hey, Fear and Pain-not the physical kind, probably the two feelings that make us truly human.
They remind us that we aren't invincible and that we aren't the Masters of the Universe. It reminds us of our place as tiny fragile beings.

No comments:

Post a Comment