Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Because I Don't Know How Not to


How far would you go for someone?
What is the last thing you'd like to do before taking your last breath?
Ever ask yourselves these questions?
Well I've been asking myself just that all day.
Actually, all day for a few days now.
And I've decided that Although somethings do not change, and probably never will, I know I must let go.
Because one day, many many years from now (if I'm around that long), I'll think of these last 3-6 months and cherish them as probably the best of my life.
BUT, when you think of them, you'll wish they were 30-40 YEARS instead. Because no matter what you think, or say or believe, I love you More than anyone has ever loved a girl.
But this doesn't matter anymore.
I'm just a boy, in love with a girl, hoping, praying and begging her to love him back.
No wait, I WAS that.
You're the BEST thing that's ever happened to me.
You're the BEST part of my life.
Umm. No. Those don't sound right either.
Right now, I wish I'd never met you. NOT because I don't love you. But because I DO. And I don't know how to stop.
But you know what? Every person I've met after I've met you, has been worth meeting.
And yeah, I know. Some primitive brains cannot understand what my simple yet expressive words convey.
So now, I'm ripping my heart (or at least what's left of it) out of my chest. And now I'll either be that person you, and all those before you believe I really am. At least that way, no one will ever call me fake.
Either I'll be that, or I won't be at all.
Not to you anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment