Thursday, April 5, 2012

A beautiful Mind

My days are incomplete, my nights, sleepless. Some people would call me crazy. Others, a fake. I am the way I am because of the way i think. Everything I do, or say, I imagine, or picture saying or doing first. I picture what would happen, from the most obvious to the worst possible scenario.

Either way, whatever does happen, isn't really much of a surprise.

I'm a realist, I understand the concept of probability of occurance.

The problem with a overactive Imagination is, Although it helps me figure out what to do when I'm in a bit of a pickle, I sometimes cannot stop it from reminding me of things i do NOT want to think about. The kind of stuff I have nightmares of.

It's hard knowing this, but the simple truth is:
This Beautiful mind is just as much a curse as it is a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment