Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Home to You

Here I am, sitting at an airport terminal, sipping coffee, sleep deprived and tired af.

I look out the window to see what looks like unusually good weather for this city. But my mind wanders to the same place ever few seconds.

I didn't think I was capable of feeling this way. I didn't know I could miss someone so much it almost hurt physically.

Makes me think of what might be in the near future.

Makes me hope that I get to travel to places WITH you and have those lil adventures, see new places, do new things, WITH you.

Reminds me that I am more today than I ever was, because of YOU.

I know what I must do now. I know, That I must be better.

More importantly, I know WHY.

Because at the end of the day, I'd like to come home to You.

And make you proud too. 

1 comment: